Benefits of Membership
As the landscape of our profession changes we must stand together to give voice to the hopes we have for our future and honour the historical roots of our profession.
As professional surveyors we are keenly aware of the needs our community. We are drawing surveyors together from across the country who are committed to the following three pillars of support.
- Professional Surveyors Canada speaks with one voice for the profession. As a member, you will be a part of that voice and help shape the future of our profession.
- We promote the profession and ensure our voice is heard by executing extensive advertising campaigns and creating and participating in initiatives such as GeoAlliance.
- We act on national issues that affect the surveyor, such as underground infrastructure and utilities, by writing position papers and letters to the Government of Canada.
- National Job Bank – seek opportunities to advance your career or find the ideal employee.
- Harmonizing educational requirements and enabling mobility options.
DID YOU KNOW?
MEMBERS receive a free subscription* to xyHt
“North America’s Leading Geospatial Magazine”
SIGN UP TODAY!
(*Canadian or US mailing address only)
Set the agenda for your future by participating in:
- A committee or the Board
- Board elections
- Annual members meetings
- Profit from group buying opportunities:
- Professional Liability Insurance for surveyors
- Others to be developed
Let us know what we can do for you.