Professional Liability Insurance
As professionals, all licensed surveyors providing services to the public carry professional liability insurance for the public’s protection. Professional Surveyors Canada endorses a surveyor-specific group policy program tailor-made for Canadian surveyors by Canadian surveyors.
Key partners in this program are the program broker and the program insurer ENCON Group Inc.
A key mandate of the Professional Surveyors Canada committee, and its partners at ENCON and Arthur J. Gallagher Canada, is to provide risk management education and tools to Canadian surveyors, including:
- A comprehensive online Risk Management Guide that is updated periodically with new articles and best practice information.
- Accessible information about the Professional Surveyors Canada professional liability insurance program and committee.
- Risk Management Bulletins covering current issues are published periodically by ENCON in conjunction with the committee. Contact us for a digital copy.
- A policy feature checklist to assist in comparing professional liability insurance policy coverage. Contact us for a digital copy.
- Risk management seminars are provided in cooperation with surveying licensing bodies across the country.