BC Land Surveyor or Canada Lands Surveyor
Location: Duncan, BC
Education: BCLS, CLS, LST or LSA pursuing BCLS commission
Experience: Minimum 2 years field survey experience
Job type: Full time
Kenyon Wilson has an immediate opening for a full time BC Land Surveyor and/or Canada Lands Surveyor. Land Surveyor in Training (LST) or Land Surveyor Associates (LSA) pursuing BCLS commission may also be considered.
Kenyon Wilson Professional Land Surveyors is located in Duncan, BC and provides legal, construction, topographic and First Nation surveying services to southern Vancouver Island. The successful candidate will be a motivated and organized person with excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years field survey experience.
- Knowledge of Leica GNSS and Total Stations and Microsurvey FieldGenius data collection software.
- Knowledge of Microsurvey CAD drafting software.
- Experience preparing legal and topographic plans.
- Motivated and detail oriented for completing project assignments.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Valid BC drivers license.
- Holds a Pleasure Craft Operator Card an asset.
- Communicate with senior BCLS/CLS and clients.
- Fieldwork or field crew supervision to conduct legal, topographic and construction projects.
- Prepare legal and topographic plans.
- Process field data (GNSS and Total Station) and communicate with field staff.
- Ensure project deliverables are checked and completed.
For the right candidate, this position can lead to an equity position within the company through share offerings.
Kenyon Wilson offers a competitive salary commensurate on experience and opportunities for training and advancement. Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.