Foreign Trained Professionals

Please visit the Foreign Trained Land Surveyors (FTLS) website for information on how to apply to become a Professional Surveyor in Canada.

For more information, please contact your local association.

For information on visas and working in Canada, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and contact them for further details. 

Share Button